2023-07-06

[2014-12-17] Nyao / Incident! @Nonaka Miki

HELLO晴れ
It's Nonaka Miki ドキドキドキドキ Today is...
cold!!
It's not only today... It's so cold these days... ヽ(;▽;)ノ Yesterday, the wind was so strong that it became really difficult to move forward (lol)あせるI wonder if it snowed in some places雪の結晶 Do you have some tips to counter the cold?アップ

Please let me know if you have someハートブレイク It is really cold...ヽ(;▽;)ノ


Well, well... 恋の矢 Yesterday, for some reason, I suddenly started to talk about my first selfieDASH!I'm kinda embarrassed(´・_・`)あせる





















Ta-dah!!

Nyaoアップ In fact, I did the "Nyao" at the 12th generation event and as I guess some of you might have noticed, I was really red-faced at this moment (lol)あせる


Well音譜, now taking a breath and finding some inspirationひらめき電球, I would like to share what I did recently あせるNo... It was reallyヽ(;▽;)ノ "wooow"ダウン





















An incident happened(;゜0゜)あせる
Sorry for the hard-to-understand picture汗I opened the cap of the snack and couldn't get it right, so this happened叫び叫び叫び

I am always so clumsy that I end up having blank feelingsヽ(;▽;)ノあせる(lol) Clumsy NonakaハートブレイクI have a new name (lol)

Clumsy Nonaka (´・_・`)ハートブレイクハートブレイク


NowアップToday is Hello Sta~ドキドキドキドキ
I look forward to watching it! Everyone, please watch it as well 音譜 It's scheduled for 21:00*\(^o^)/*


Well, well クラッカーSEE YOUぐぅぐぅ
It was Nonaka Miki♪( ´▽`)恋の矢


No comments:

Post a Comment