2024-02-07

[2023-12-17] Kita-chan @Nonaka Miki

This is Chel😈💜👾

Thank you very much for reading my blog!
Your likes and comments make me very happy as well!


曇りふんわりリボンYesterday's two choicesふんわりリボン曇り
Do you often do impulse purchases?
Or not so much?

Most of you answered they don't do it that much, right!
Recently, I realized that I only buy things on impulse... 

There aren't many things that I want, but I'm not the type of person who successively gets sudden ideas of things they'd like to get, so when I want something, I just buy it right away! lol

Yesterday, I impulsively bought a vocal synthesis software電球


曇りふんわりリボン❛ ・ ❛ふんわりリボン曇り
I had dinner with Kitagawa Rio-chan the other dayスター


















The 2 of us didn't have dinner together in such a while!
I had fun! Let's go again!


曇りふんわりリボンAnnouncementsふんわりリボン曇り
On December 29
COWNTDOWN JAPAN
23/24
Morning Musume. '23 will perform on the EARTH STAGE at 13:15!


On December 30 and 31
Hello! Project 
Year-End Party2023
will be held!


From January 2
Hello! Project 2024 Winter
〜THREE OF US〜
will be held!




曇りふんわりリボンToday's two choicesふんわりリボン曇り
Do you often go for walks?
Or not that much? 


Thank you very much for reading until the endピンクハート
Please come back tomorrow as well!

















Otofu-san



Bye, thenあしあと




No comments:

Post a Comment