2024-02-19

[2022-05-12] Renai Destiny ~Honne wo Ronjitai~ / Coarse anko and smooth anko @Nonaka Miki

 {emoji:514.png.イエローハート}This is Chel🗽


Thank you very much for reading my blog!
Your likes and comments make me happy as well飛び出すハート


{emoji:514.png.イエローハート}Yesterday's two choices
When you are nervous
Do you tend to be quiet?
Or is your tension getting high?
Most of you answered that they tend to be quiet, right?指差し


Because my tension gets high, I start talking with people surrounding me,
and I haven't been 真顔able to stay calm in forever真顔

Stressful moments...
I might not have experienced some a lot recently,
because having fun surpasses everything, right? スター


イエローハートJAPAN JAM 2022
The video footage of our Renai Destiny ~Honne wo Ronjitai~ performance is currently available on GYAO!
Have you checked it?
















A picture taken before the performance!














イエローハート71st Single
To be released on June 8 (Wednesday)!
Chu Chu Chu Bokura no Mirai / Dai・Jinsei Never Been Better!

And I WISH is also included as an additional track!




イエローハート Sanrio Character Award 2022
the vote is currently open!
Let's support Gaokki together!
Please vote once a dayピンクハート

Spring CITY CIRCUIT 

Morning Musume. '22 CONCERT TOUR
〜Never Been Better!〜

is currently being held!
next→Nagoya




イエローハートToday's two choices
A mainstream question for the first time in a while!
Do you prefer coarse anko?
Or smooth anko?


Last time, most people answered they preferred smooth anko, so I wonder how is it going to be this time!


Thank you very much for reading until the end!
Please come back tomorrowピンクハート


It seems that it will keep on raining for some time傘
Try to ignore it and take things easy!


Bye, thenあしあと



No comments:

Post a Comment