2024-02-09

[2014-12-26] The truth is...? / Little by little @Nonaka Miki

HELLO晴れ This is Nonaka Miki ドキドキドキドキ We had a lot of rehearsals these days 音譜 I will do my best with a smiling face ♪( ´▽`) Performing while smiling is really pleasant and fun 音譜

The 12th generation does its best while supporting each otherアップ I'm happy because our bond is getting even deeper recently!

Well, the... The truth is... In the 12th generation...DASH!




















Everyone wears glasses~♪( ´▽`)

And 3 of us happen to have black frames ドキドキ  We're also trying to convince Akanechin to get some by saying "I would be great if you got glasses with black frames so everyone would match~!!" (lol)

We all think contact lenses are greatあせる
Furthermore, if you wear glasses on a day you're also wearing a scarf, the glasses completely fog up. They do, right.

( ̄ー ̄;)

I can't see well... あせる I wonder if there are people~who can relate to meヽ(;▽;)ノ If there is anyone who wears glassesビックリマーク, I wonder what kind of glasses do you have, tell me it all (lol)

I'm so jealous of people with a good eyesight... ヽ(;▽;)ノあせるあせるIt must be so great...あせる

Well, well,
I will let you with a picture of Nonaka going little by littleクラッカーアップ
Somehow took by OgataDASH!






















Good night~雪の結晶雪の結晶
Please be careful not to catch a cold~!




No comments:

Post a Comment