2024-01-01

[2023-12-31] Thank you for 2023! @Nonaka Miki

This is Chel😈💜👾

Thank you very much for reading my blog!
Your likes and comments make me very happy as well!


曇りふんわりリボンYesterday's two choicesふんわりリボン曇り
Do you prefer summer? Or winter?

Most of you answered they prefer summer, right!

I prefer summer too!
But because this year's winter is a bit warm, I think I'm enjoying it a bit more than during usual yearsスター


曇りふんわりリボン❛ ・ ❛ふんわりリボン曇り
Hello! Project 
Year-End Party2023
Thank you for the day2!















Performances with Sato Maski-san and Morito Chisaki-chan, performances of new songs released this year, etc.
It was a very diverse show!

I could enjoy 2023 until its very endラブラブ


曇りふんわりリボンAnnouncementsふんわりリボン曇り

From January 2
Hello! Project 2024 Winter
〜THREE OF US〜
will be held!




曇りふんわりリボンToday's two choicesふんわりリボン曇り
Did you look back on this year? Or not?


Thank you very much for reading until the endピンクハート
Please come back tomorrow as well!


Once again
Thank you for 2023!
To those who read my blog, and those who put likes and comment it,
I am truly gratefulピンクハート


Bye, thenあしあと




No comments:

Post a Comment