2023-12-26

[2023-12-26] #NijiFes2023 @Nonaka Miki

This is Chel😈💜👾

Thank you very much for reading my blog!
Your likes and comments make me very happy as well!


曇りふんわりリボンYesterday's two choicesふんわりリボン曇り
Do you believe in fortune-telling? Or not?

Most of you answered they do, right!

Among the others, some want to try it, some don't do it in the first place, some only believe in positive things, etc.
Your answers were very interestingスター

I like to do it!
I think soラブラブ lol


曇りふんわりリボン❛ ・ ❛ふんわりリボン曇り
Nijisanji Fes 2023
Thank you for letting me goピンクハート





















Makaino Ririmu-chan's costume was so cuteラブラブ





















Akumaji Cafe tea house photo spot and Kohappi's handwritingスター

Then, I was also able to see the stage of my friend Yotsuha Umise, who invited me to Niji Fesイエローハート

Joyful was so cute!
Happi-chan was full of energy, love!
3rd Nijisanji Singing Championship!!
Congratulations on winning in the Duet category拍手


曇りふんわりリボンAnnouncementsふんわりリボン曇り
On December 29
COWNTDOWN JAPAN
23/24
Morning Musume. '23 will perform on the EARTH STAGE at 13:15!


On December 30 and 31
Hello! Project 
Year-End Party2023
will be held!


From January 2
Hello! Project 2024 Winter
〜THREE OF US〜
will be held!




曇りふんわりリボンToday's two choicesふんわりリボン曇り
Do you like the morning? Or the evening? 


Thank you very much for reading until the endピンクハート
Please come back tomorrow as well!


The other day, I bought 5 books!
I read everyday, so if I have any recommendations, I will write them down on my blogスター


I received a few comments saying "I read the book you recommended on your blog〜", which made me happyラブラブ


Bye, thenあしあと



No comments:

Post a Comment