2023-11-17

[2014-12-22] First TV / Akanechin / Practice @Nonaka Miki

HELLO晴れキラキラThis is Nonaka Miki ラブラブ*\(^o^)/*
These days, I'm getting more and more impatient aaaaah...叫び叫び that's what comes out of my mind firstあせる Caring about punctuality !! I talked about it during the event, so I will stick to it ♪( ´▽`) I'll do my best汗


Well, yesterday, I recorded for television for the first time in my life ドキドキドキドキ I had fun~DASH! It was impressive in many ways (^ω^) Please, really please watch itビックリマークRight! (lol)


Today's 12th generation member introduction (the last one!!)
Akanechin
I somehow made this font look biggerヽ(;▽;)ノあせる

あせるAkanechin is the youngest member, so she's a lot like a wheedling child ラブラブ She's so cute *\(^o^)/*





















However, she is very calm for a 12 years-old DASH! RespectキラキラキラキラEveryday, Akanechin bursts in with her calmnessアップ


And recently, we have been practicing for concerts 音譜 I will do my best, so please look forward to it ドキドキドキドキ I can't wait for our first performance as Morning Musume. '15 ♪( ´▽`)


Well 恋の矢 Good nightぐぅぐぅぐぅぐぅ
It was Nonaka Miki♪( ´▽`)




No comments:

Post a Comment