2023-10-03

[2023-10-03] I graduated from university! @Nonaka Miki

This is Chel😈💜👾

Thank you very much for reading my blog!
Your likes and comments make me very happy as well!


曇りふんわりリボンYesterday's two choicesふんわりリボン曇り
Do you carry a lot of luggage? Or not so much?
It was about a 50/50, right!

I carry a lot of them when I stay overnight, on a daily basis, I don't!
I would like to reduce the amount of basics I carry aroundスター


曇りふんわりリボン❛ ・ ❛ふんわりリボン曇り
I graduated from Waseda University e-School of Human Sciences.















The days I spent balancing work and schoolwork were very happy and intense times to me.
The shooting period for my photobook that will get released this week overlapped with when I was in the process of finalizing my graduation thesis, so it is profoundly memorable to me!

I would like to once again express my gratitude to everyone who warmly watched over me.
I will keep doing my best while honoring the many learnings I have gained!


曇りふんわりリボンAnnouncementsふんわりリボン曇り

Morning Musume. '23 Nonaka Miki photobook
「daydream」
To be released on October 7!


With special offers exclusive to each shop

Pre-orders are now open for both regular and Amazon editions!







Morning Musume。’23
Miki Nonaka 
Birthday Event 
will be held!




Morning Musume. '23
Concert Tour Aki
Neverending
Shine Show
is now being held!
Details are here


Tour Final
On November 28 at Yokohama Arena
Morning Musume. '23 Concert Tour Aki
「Neverending Shine Show」
SPECIAL


On November 29 at Yokohama Arena
Morning Musume. '23 Concert Tour Aki
 「Neverending Shine Show〜Seiiki〜」
 Fukumura Mizuki Graduation Special

Fanclub pre-orders are now open!




73rd Single
「Suggoi FEVER!
Wake-up Call〜Mezameru Toki〜
Neverending Shine」
To be released on October 25!




Limista Internet Sign Sessions

will be held!
Details are here




October 28 in Osaka
October 29, November 5, December 3 and December 9 in Tokyo
Single release commemoration cheki, sign and talk events will be held!

Details are here



October 25, Shinagawa Intercity Hall
A single release event will be held there!




MOS BURGER
×
Morning Musume. '23
Asa MOS Shiyo ♡ Campaign is now held!
From September 14 to November 30


Morning Musume. '23 
25th Anniversary
Original frame
Stamp set

Exclusive to fanclub members
Morning Musume. '23
25th Anniversary
Original frame stamps
Special set

Available for purchase since September 4〜!



Hello Pro MARUWAKARI BOOK
2023 AUTUMN
Now on sale!






曇りふんわりリボンToday's two choicesふんわりリボン曇り
There are no two choices today!
I will read your comments as alwaysピンクハート


Thank you very much for reading until the endピンクハート
Please come back tomorrow as well!


Bye, thenあしあと




No comments:

Post a Comment