2023-07-02

[2023-07-02] Daisuki Dakara Zettai ni Yurusanai @Nonaka Miki

This is Chel😈💜👾

Thank you very much for reading my blog!
Your likes and comments make me very happy as well!


曇りふんわりリボンYesterday's two choicesふんわりリボン曇り
Are you exhausted by the summer? Or not?
It was about a 50/50, right!

I felt like there was a higher ratio of women in those who are exhausted by the summer!
I get summer fatigue as wellイルカ

But I like summer!
Because it makes me feel good!


曇りふんわりリボン❛ ・ ❛ふんわりリボン曇り
Morning Musume.'23

 25th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT TOUR

glad quarter-century

Nippon Budokan performance
The live-viewing was rebroadcasted on TBS Channel 1 todayピンクハート

Memories from Nippon Budoukan
















Sayashi Riho-san came to see usハート

Originally, Sayashi-san is the one who sang "Daisuki Dakara Zettai ni Yurusanai" with Oda-san

I sang Sayashi-san's part.
On this day, Sayashi-san praised me, so I couldn't hold back my tears..

I performed this song 5 years ago when I was a teenager, and I am happy if you felt a different kind of atmosphere this time!

















曇りふんわりリボンAnnouncementsふんわりリボン曇り


Tsunku♂-san
note
We had a roundtable discussion with Tsunku♂-san and the 12th and 13th generations!



VoCE

Featuring Morning Musume.'23!







ROCK IN JAPAN FES. 
2023
Morning Musume.'23 will perform on August 13!

Inazuma Rock Fes 2023
Morning Musume.'23 will perform on September 10!

GU×Hello Pro collab
On sale from June 16!

Morning Musume.'23

 25th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT TOUR

glad quarter-century

encore
A summer tour was announced!
Starting from 7/15 in Fukuoka!




曇りふんわりリボンToday's two choicesふんわりリボン曇り
Do you drink proteins? Or not?


Thank you very much for reading until the end!
Please come back tomorrow as wellピンクハート


Summer tour rehearsals have started without delay!
Let's do our best!


Bye, thenあしあと




No comments:

Post a Comment