2023-05-26

[2023-05-26] Summer tour! @Nonaka Miki

{emoji:514.png.イエローハート}This is Chel🗽

Thank you very much for reading my blog!
Your likes and comments make me very happy as well飛び出すハート


{emoji:514.png.イエローハート}Yesterday's two choices
Did anything good happen to you recently? Or not?

Most of you answered something good happened to them, right!
I'm especially happy when I receive complimentsピンクハート


イエローハートThe summer tour announcement is also something good,
and one great news!

Morning Musume.'23

 25th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT TOUR

glad quarter-century

encore

We will be giving an encore of the spring tour! I'm excited!






















Off-shots from the changing room of the current tourスター

In the changing room, I watch animes, I talk with everyone, I do muscle training, I check things for the concerts, we play Werewolf...

I have great times even in the changing roomピンクハート
イエローハート


イエローハートSanrio Character Ranking!
The voting period is now!
Please vote for Gaokki once a dayピンクハート










A concert at Nippon Budokan will also be held!


イエローハートToday's two choices
Do you bring a lot of luggages for overnight stays? Or a few?


Thank you very much for reading until the end!
Please come back tomorrow as wellピンクハート


Recently, I've received a lot of comments from people saying they were sick... I am worried赤ちゃんぴえん

We are changing seasons these days, so please take care!


Bye, thenあしあと



No comments:

Post a Comment