2023-05-25

[2023-05-25] Member colors @Nonaka Miki

{emoji:514.png.イエローハート}This is Chel🗽

Thank you very much for reading my blog!
Your likes and comments make me very happy as well飛び出すハート


{emoji:514.png.イエローハート}Yesterday's two choices
Do you prefer pizzas with thick dough? Or thin dough?

Most of you answered they prefer it with a thick dough, rightスター

I prefer it with thin dough, but the thicker it is, the more food there is in my stomach, 
so I always end up with thick dough... lol



Have you all watched the new members announcement special?


There were a lot of comments about it under yesterday's blog update, so I guess you all watched it alreadyラブラブ

They are all so cute and pretty! I'm excited 赤ちゃんぴえん

Everyone
I wonder what the member colors will be!
Let's make predictions together...ピンクハート

















Member colors flowers ふんわり風船ハート


イエローハートSanrio Character Ranking!
The voting period is now!
Please vote for Gaokki once a dayピンクハート




Morning Musume.'23 makes an appearanceラブラブ
Today's pictures are VoCE-san's photoshoot off-shots!

We received flowers 赤ちゃんぴえん
Thank you very much!








A concert at Nippon Budokan will also be held!




イエローハートToday's two choices
Did anything good happen to you recently? Or not?


Thank you very much for reading until the end!
Please come back tomorrow as wellピンクハート


Today, I had a Morning Jogakuin recording with Ishida-san and Kita-chanブルーハート
It was fun!


Bye, thenあしあと


No comments:

Post a Comment