2023-04-18

[2014-12-16] Picture with my private clothes / HELLO, In English @Nonaka Miki

HELLO晴れ
This is Nonaka Mikiラブラブ*\(^o^)/*

Today, I want to write in English, so the last part of the blog article will be in EnglishDASH!
This is not only for people who live overseas, so people who want to study English, feel free to read it as well( ´▽`)アップ

(Hello! I would like to write my blog in English today. It is on the last part of this article.)

I will try my best to write it, and I apologize if there are incomplete parts...(´・_・`)あせるWell!!


The first part is in Japanese, me showing myself in my private clothes for the first time晴れキラキラ

3
2
1 woofわんわんわんわんわんわん




















My first appearance in private clothesラブラブ Today was feeling casual! Please take a closer look...音譜What do you notice...はてなマーク(^ω^)

That's it! Sushi お茶
Those sushi look like a train *\(^o^)/* The design looks surreal and cute, I had a crush on it at first sight and bought itドキドキ It was an impulse purchase for sure !!

Have you guys ever made an impulse purchaseはてなマーク By the way, as I posted my first outfit in private clothes today, I will try to post my first "selfie" tomorrowあせる


注意From here, I will be introducing myself in English音譜


Hello!! I'm Miki.
I've lived in America(Illinois and Alabama) for 8years when I was very little. 
I was learning dance in America too, so I love dance very much :)


I will write articles in English sometimes, so Please check it out!!

Nice to meet you, and please listen to songs of Morning Musumeドキドキドキドキ


(Japanese version) Hello! I am Miki. I lived in America (States of Illinois and Alabama) for eight years during my childhood. As I was learning dance in America, I love dance!

I will try to write blog articles in English from time to time, so please check it out~!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Please listen to Morning Musume.'s songsドキドキドキドキ


Are there people who read...はてなマーク

I am learning English tooドキドキ  I will write in English like that from time to time, I look forward to doing it d( ̄  ̄)

More and more, I will do my best to let all the people from the world know how wonderful Morning Musume. isラブラブラブラブ!!!


I know that was long, but thank you for reading until hereキラキラアップ

Well, good nightドキドキ
Good night流れ星


Nonaka Miki
Miki Nonaka

P.S. Haruna made an edited image of Haachel ラブラブ I'm looking forward to seeing it on the blog!! heheヒヨコ





No comments:

Post a Comment