2023-01-10

[2023-01-09] Cheki, talk and sign sessions @Nonaka Miki

{emoji:514.png.イエローハート}This is Chel🗽

Thank you very much for reading my blog!
Your likes and comments make me very happy as well飛び出すハート


{emoji:514.png.イエローハート}Yesterday's two choices
Are you a laid-back type of person? Or are you impatient?

A rather majority of people answered they are laid-back!

I am completely impatient!


イエローハートMorning Musume. 
72th single
Swing Swing Paradise/
Happy birthday to Me!
release commemoration events
Cheki, sign, talk sessions
It was the first ones for the current singleスター

I am glad I have been able to meet my fans for the first time in a whileピンクハート

It was Riley's first time doing sign, cheki and talk sessions!





















Riley is a soft-spoken person,
so I would like to coma and see her talk sessions as I think she gives lovely answersハート

Thank you for your hard work!コーヒー


イエローハートHello! Project 2023 Winter
〜TWO OF US〜
is now being held!


イエローハートReleased on December 16

Scawaii!2 monthly issue

now on sale!



イエローハートNonaka Miki goods are here



イエローハートToday two choices
Do you prefer water? Or tea?


Thank you very much for reading until the end!
Please come back tomorrow as wellピンクハート




















Single off-shot!



Dear new adults, congratulationsピンクハート



Bye, thenあしあと



No comments:

Post a Comment