2022-10-31

Translation | Solo interview, 2022.10.13 anan

 


    I tend to lack protein, so I do a conscious effort to consume chicken meat. Not all efforts are rewarded, but muscle training and controlling my meals are the only things that cannot betray one, and those efforts never fail to positively impact my body. This is my life lesson! I also believe that food is what builds one's body, and it is not something to consume out of greed. Naturally, this way of thinking makes it harder to reach things that are not good for you, right? This is why muscle training is a detox method when you feel down. When I am not in the mood, going training feels annoying, but once I'm done I am 100% like "I'm so glad I came!". 

    Between our 20th and our 25th anniversary, 5 years passed during which I realized that what I considered as ordinary was not. So when I think we are celebrating our 25th anniversary this way, I don't consider it as a norm anymore, and I feel even more grateful instead. There are so many things that thrill me about Morning Musume., but the most important one is music. I have been inspired by Tsunku-san's music that conveys human feelings, and is also by essence linked to Morning Musume.'s appeal, so I started composing my own songs. Among them, my song "Swing Town" was said by the members to sound like Tsunku-san's works (laughs). Someday, I hope to be involved in Hello! Pro as a music producer as well. I believe that what makes me unique in our long history is English. When we want to communicate with overseas fans on SNS, I post videos and informations in English, but I would like to insist more on it for this 25th anniversary. From now, we cannot guess what kind of songs we will sing in the future, but I would like to build up my skills to adapt to whatever will come up. 


Q1. Which Momusu. song recharges your energy?
Q2. What pieces of culture or entertainment make you tick?

A1. When I listen to "Jinsei Blues" while feeling down, the chorus lyrics charge me with energy and courage. They made me realize that even if I make a mistake, I can still make things right.

A2. The anime "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" is a great stress-reliever for me, especially since its characters convey me a lot of energy.  

NonakaMiki. Born on October 7, 1999 in Shizuoka Prefecture. 12th generation. Nicknamed Chel. A girl who returned to Japan after living overseas, having a diverse range of skills including English, piano and song-writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment