2022-06-22

[2022-06-22] #TobikkiriShizuoka @Nonaka Miki

 {emoji:514.png.イエローハート}This is Chel🗽


Thank you very much for reading my blog!
The likes and comments make me very happy as well飛び出すハート


{emoji:514.png.イエローハート}Yesterday's question
Your favorite crisp flavour
Many of you like the classics lightly salted, Nori salted and consommé crips!

And I was surprised to see that a lot of you like the Kyushu soy sauce ones!
I never ate the Kyushu soy sauce ones, but I hope I will be able to try them another time拍手


イエローハート71st Single
Chu Chu Chu Bokura no Mirai / Dai・Jinsei Never Been Better!
Now on sale!

For the rest of June, I will be posting memories of the 71st single on my blog and my Insta!


For today, it's memories from when we visited Shizuoka for the campaign!
I made a commentary appearance in Tobikkiri! Saturday Edition on Shizuoka TV Asahi.


How! We were allowed to visit the studio before the live broadcastピンクハート
















I was super happy to be able to go to the studio of a program
I have been often watching since my childhood! 

This time it was a commentary appearance, but I will work hard
to be able to perform live on air next time飛び出すハート
I love Shizuoka, my home prefecture〜!


And I WISH is also included as an additional track!


イエローハートTomorrow's Nonaka appearances

18:25~18:30 K-mix

Catch・The・Music


23:00~23:30 Tochigi TV

SOUND30

(MV broadcast!)



イエローハートHello! Project 2022 
Spring CITY CIRCUIT 
Morning Musume.'22 CONCERT TOUR
〜Never Been Better! Encore〜

Summer! Solo Tour
starts on July 9th (Saturday)!



イエローハートToday's question
A program full of memories
The answer that will expose the generation you are from...
If you don't want to be exposed, just write down your favorite sushi (?)寿司


Thank you very much for reading until the end!
Please come back tomorrowピンクハート


After this, I wonder: do you prefer having two choices a day or one question...?


Bye, thenあしあと


No comments:

Post a Comment